Are you passionate about making change in your community?
During an 8-Week online training series with former Member of Parliament Olivia Chow and the Institute for Change Leaders in partnership with Organize BC, you’ll learn how to:
- Tell your story to motivate others
- Design a strategy that gets the change you want
- Structure your team to avoid burnout and facilitate growth
- Recruit and keep volunteers
- Choose tactics that move decision makers
You will learn through interactive lectures and partnered activities that will allow you to practice the skills we teach online. You will work with experienced organizers, who will facilitate your break-out groups and help you plan your organizing project. You will finish the course ready to tell your story, with a developed organizing statement, and tools to plan your organizing project’s strategy and tactics.