The following work [this workshop guide] is provided to you pursuant to the following terms and conditions. Your acceptance of the work constitutes your acceptance of these terms:
- You may reproduce and distribute the work to others for free, but you may not sell the work to others.
- You may not remove the legends from the work that provide attribution as to source (i.e., “originally adapted from the works of Marshall Ganz of Harvard University and modified by Kate B. Hilton”).
- You may modify the work, provided that the attribution legends remain on the work, and provided further that you send any significant modifications or updates to firstname.lastname@example.org or Marshall Ganz, Hauser Center, Harvard Kennedy School, 79 JFK Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- You hereby grant an irrevocable, royalty-free license to Marshall Ganz, and his successors, heirs, licensees and assigns, to reproduce, distribute and modify the work as modified by you.
- You shall include a copy of these restrictions with all copies of the work that you distribute and you shall inform everyone to whom you distribute the work that they are subject to the restrictions and obligations set forth herein.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact Marshall Ganz, Hauser Center, Harvard Kennedy School, 79 JFK Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, email@example.com.