Network Organizer at Leading Change Network
We seek a proactive, creative and “well organized” online organizer to work with a diverse leadership team to build the network, grow the network, and manage network infrastructure (database, web site, social media, etc.)
- Network building strategy (scope): developing ways participants can engage in mutual online support (peer learning, resource sharing, project collaboration, information sharing) as well as online fund raising activities.
- Network growing strategy (scale): engaging “new people” in the network: participants in courses, workshops, and campaigns; visitors of website, Facebook, linked in; and other potential sources.
- Network infrastructure management (continuity): coordinating database, website, and social media.
- Ability to recruit, engage, and coordinate others in time limited collaborative projects.
- Deep understanding of internet, social media, and information management technologies.
- Commitment to grassroots organizing, leadership development, and the network goals.
- Campaign experience: i.e., online and offline, grassroots, electoral, community, labor, etc.
- Solid project management experience, including ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially writing and content creation
- Must thrive on change, innovation, and teamwork in fast paced, demanding, and changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 3+ years experience
Compensation: to be negotiated.
How to apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The position starts immediately. We will begin reviewing resumes on a rolling basis until August 3, 2013.